Wednesday, October 20, 2010

...

i guess that i'll stay awhile, while i wait on the return. it seems the distance you've made has since lost its meaning.

meanwhile, i've meant to ration my thoughts, to help quicken this sloth driven day. as i wait, my joints slowly stiffen; they're warning me that something is nearing:

disaster...
disaster...
hailstorm...


memories like fireflies a green hue of imagery. but much too random to see clearly and i don't recall much between you and me. grey and cloudy. this tragedy plays itself over again in my mind..

"what's my line,
where are the cue cards"

memorize my actions, my discourse, like a discontented fool. this just won't do - it's no use. these crushing days absence made your heart bruise.


you're all bruise.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment